1206 Somerville Rd
Decatur, AL 35603
When paying for services at the office we accept cash, personal checks, bank checks, credit cards and debit cards. However, we do not accept American Express.
These forms of payment are also acceptable to pay for cosmetic procedures or to pay for co-pays and deductibles that may be related to your insurance company coverage.
When paying for cosmetic surgery procedures, the payments will be in three seperate categories.
1. Payment for the surgical fee (at my office). Cash, personal check, bank check, debit card, or credit card (Not American Experss)
2. Payment for the anesthesia group (at my office). Personal check, bank check. We can accept cash but is is not preferrable. We receive the payment for the anesthesia group and we mail it to their office. This is why we cannot accept credit or debit cards for the anesthesis payment.
3. Payment for the hospital facility (at the hospital). You will pay this at the hospital when you pre-register. Decatur Morgan Hospital will accept cash, personal checks, bank checks, debit and credit cards.
If you have been approved by Care Credit you will have a debit card with a dollar value amount on it. We have a Care Credit terminal at the office which allows us to access the account. We will use your Care Credit debit card at the office to pay for the three categoies of payments needed.
1. Payment for the surgical fee. Care Credit
2. Payment for the anesthesia group. Care Credit
3. Payment for the hospital facility. Care Credit
If you use the link on my website to Prosper Healthcare Lending and get approved for a loan they will make a direct deposit of the money to your bank account. We require that you withdraw the money and pay in cash
1. Payment for the surgical fee. Cash.
2. Payment for the anesthesia group. Cash
3. Payment for the hospital facility. Cash